- 17 percent believe it’ll result in a war between the ROK and the DPRK with heavy American involvement
- 15 percent believe it’ll end in World War III
- 18 percent believe that the DPRK doesn’t have the firepower or equipment to launch a war
- 45 percent believe that it’ll result in nothing. The DPRK is infamous for its empty rhetoric
- 5 percent don’t know. They’re not familiar with the events on the Korean peninsula
246 people voted in this poll.
2 April 2013
Voice of Russia World Service
This was a VOR poll on the Russian side of the website. What did I vote for? Like most reasonable people, I opted for the fourth option, “It’ll result in nothing. The DPRK is infamous for its empty rhetoric”. The news one’s hearing in the USA is nothing but a Langley provocation and Fox News lies. Anyone who falls for it is a blithering chowderhead, and that’s all that there’s to say on the matter.