I’m Ukrainian, 32-years-old, I have a family, and I have three master degrees, the humanitarian diploma with high honours. I work as a Manager at a significant and successful industrial enterprise. I’ve lived in the Donbass for all my life. My city is a city of miners and combat glory! I dedicate my leisure to my family; my hobby is world cinema and reading the classics of world literature. The Russian poetry is marvellous… Pushkin, Tsvetaeva, Akhmatova, Akhmadulina, Vysotsky, Nekrasov, Yesenin…
I’m interested in the history of my native land, and… even more… in its perspective. For many years, I associated and identified the past and the future of my country with the Ukraine. However, not anymore! I have no desire to connect my life with this most degrading wretched puppet state formation. What arguments do I have?
- This country will never protect my family… the Ukraine has no battle-worthy army. It’d never guarantee me peaceful skies.
- This country foolishly lost the Crimea and shamefully betrayed the citizens of the Ukraine in Crimea.
- Extent of corruption is profligate and already irreversible.
- The Ukraine has low cultural possessions and “heritage”… mediocre writers (there are no worthy literary classic and contemporary works), artists, and composers tend to zero; squalid cinematography, everything is so meagre, that you can’t look on it without tears…
- Achievements of the Ukraine in the international arena of World Sport are getting close to zero.
- The Ukrainian National Anthem is wretched, especially the words, “The Ukraine isn’t dead yet”… but this country is already in blood and stinks in some regions. How was it possible to approve the words of this anthem? A madman must’ve created that. It’d been better to have no words at all, instead of these words.
- There is no unified Ukrainian nation; it isn’t a monolithic, strong, warm, and viable state. Frankly, the Western and Eastern Ukraine hate each other. The Ukrainian centre doesn’t take care of the regions and peripheries. The Donbass is sick of the Ukraine and will get out of it soon. Podkarpatskaya Rus is dreaming about leaving the Ukraine. Crimean dreams have already come true. Lvov and Lugansk are farther apart than a pig is from a hedgehog. Galicia and Donbass, Volyn and Novorossiya, are antonyms. Every day, claims of a “United” Ukraine are increasingly depressing.
- All the Ukrainian Presidents were bastards, to put it mildly. It would’ve been better if their mothers hadn’t borne them at all. Perhaps, many countries suffer from inadequate rulers. In the Ukraine, all our presidents were first-rate high quality abominations. You can compare the result of their management with the effect of the atomic bombings of Hiroshima and Nagasaki. This is especially true of the newly crowned President of the Maidan. The leader of the Ukraine shows His promised peace, in the spirit of his American friends, by bombing cities in the Eastern Ukraine.
- Now, the Constitution, the fundamental law, is just an empty phrase and a mockery for ordinary people. This is a subject of vesting the authority of power in insatiable assholes. Nobody thought, why were they so eager to grasp power? All the “latter-day” darlings of the Maidan were in power before. I’m sorry to say, they sucked, licked, and bent over in front of the authorities for money. Now, they’re patriots? Funny …
- The Ukraine is the vassal and the protectorate of other states, those that fancy themselves the leaders of world politics.
- The Ukraine is a trade appendage of China.
- The Ukraine is a raw materials appendage (with a claim to farm) of the EU.
- The Ukraine is a political appendage of the USA.
- The Ukraine is a territorial appendage of Russia.
- So-called Ukrainian patriots respect and honour armed bodies that co-operated with the fascists in the Great Patriotic War… the UPA and the SS Division Galizien. The Nuremberg International Military Tribunal condemned the treacherous acts of these gangs, and found them guilty of crimes against humanity.
- The Ukraine takes the first place in Europe in drug addiction, unemployment, infant mortality, corruption, oncological diseases, tuberculosis …
- The Ukraine takes the last place in Europe in living standards, quality of care, efficiency of the economy …
- All authorities in the Ukraine, notably the courts, police, and Prokuratura are utterly venal. They’re all on the take… from the rank-and-file to the high-ranking officer. The only question isn’t the principle of «I don’t take bribes, I do it for the Power», but only the actual price of issue and the size of the offerings.
- The higher education system is very corrupt.
- The Ukrainian currency isn’t the national currency UAH, but the currency of the country to which the Ukraine is a political appendage (US dollar).
- The State of Ukraine has no use for its citizens, except only one… it regularly collects exorbitant taxes and levies from us, and these taxes/levies further disappear somewhere without any report. The Ukraine collects taxes from us to purchase bullets and bombs for our execution. The Donbass works, and remits taxes, despite the hostilities. The taxes go to Kiev. Kiev bombs the Donbass. Well, that’s the “united” Ukraine!?
- There’s been genocide in the Ukraine… during 23 years of “independence”, the population decreased from 52 to 42 million.
- Ukrainian medicine can only treat diarrhoea, acid indigestion, flat-foot, and some other diseases. Indians can cure much more.
- Pathologically, Ukrainians can’t elect decent rulers… all the time, they elect moral monsters and villains, scoundrels, rogues, and thieves.
- The only thing to be proud of in the Ukraine is the people’s ability to get together and organise themselves into a rebellious mass. However, the result of this activity always proves the 24th paragraph.
- There’s a civil war in the Ukraine, and the blood flows like a river. The sons of Ukrainian mothers are dying. The soldiers and “rebel” militias of the Donbass are dead. Mothers mourn their young, beautiful, only-begotten sons all over the Ukraine! At the same time, the government leaders, who are “for the people”, didn’t send any of their children to this war nor did they have to bury any of their families. These jackals set Ukrainians against Ukrainians. For them, the residents of Donbass are terrorists, rednecks, drunks, dirty miners, criminals, why should they handle them with kid gloves? It’s easier to kill all of them.
- The Ukraine lost millions during the Second World War; it was a victor in the Great Patriotic War. However, the Ukraine stopped celebrating this unique heroic day its history… Victory Day on 9 May 1945. For the modern Ukraine, Victory Day is just an empty phrase. Since then, the name of the country “Ukraine” should be written with small letters… ukraine.
- There are only mediocrities, traitors, and little-known people on our UAH, on our national currency. Ask your neighbour or friend… who was Grushevsky? What was the glory of Mazepa? What did he read of Lesya Ukrainka?
- The destiny of Ukrainian workers isn’t a job not at CERN, but as plantation slaves in Western Europe or as workers in toxic plants in the Ukraine.
- With fatal regularity, rogues and puppets win all the elections in the Ukraine! Ukrainians are simply deaf-mute and blind, and before the elections, they fall in National Democratic aggressive shock with convulsions. They’re just constantly dull.
- There are no general public holidays in the Ukraine. The only thing that people know is the explosion at Chernobyl (Atomic Power Station).
- Any national holiday, one part of the country celebrates, the other one refuses to. The Western Ukraine exults on Independence Day, whilst Eastern Ukrainians detest this “holiday”. Eastern Ukrainians exult on Victory Day and celebrate even the old Soviet 23 February, 1 and 2 November holidays. Both parts are indifferent to Constitution Day. Finally, at least, we find one thing that unites all Ukrainians.
- Ukraine isn’t a full-fledged state. It has no clear characteristics and attributes… there is neither united territory, nor united nation and authority in the Ukraine. It has terrible divisions and strives to break apart. There isn’t a formed Ukrainian nation. It’s better not to talk about the government… illegitimate, stupid, and political hucksters.
- Here is a World rating of countries. What place does the Ukraine take in the statistics?
- Index of Ukrainian press freedom: 131 out of 187
- Number of suicides: 8 out of 106
- Life Expectancy of life: 120 out of 191
- Prison population: 25 out of 215
- Democracy index: 67 out of 167
- Global Peace Index: 69 out of 153
- Index of failed states: 110 out of 177
- GDP per capita: 113 out of 181
- Index of economic freedom: 164 out of 179
- Index of competitiveness: 89 out of 139
- Index of ease of doing business: 145 out of 183
- The Ukraine has no national heroes on a national scale, not even Khmelnitsky. Nobody is an edifying example to the younger generation. Of course, there are some small-town heroes, but one part of the country accepts them almost as messiahs, whilst the other part vilifies them as definitely traitors, apostates, murderers (Bandera, Shukhevich, Melnikov, Mazeppa).
- We must be insane to overthrow a pro-Russian puppet with criminal skills and put on the throne in Kiev another pro-American puppet-oligarch. Ukrainians screamed that we needed a totally-new Ukrainian government. Then, how was it possible to bring to the power a president who’d been in high positions in all the anti-people governments that we had? Even in Yanukovich’s time, he was Minister of Economy. Our current president successfully took part in business all his life. He amassed billions under Yanukovich. Ukrainians, why are we so short-sighted and politically illiterate? We can’t see beyond own noses. It happens with surprising regularity.
- All Ukrainian infrastructure, all industrial facilities, housing, and utilities are on the verge of a man-made disaster. The houses simply fall apart and explode. This occurs against the backdrop of infinite empty chatter from politicians, national demagogy, and nationalist delusion.
- The USSR created 90 percent of Ukrainian housing, 80 percent of industrial capacity, and 80 percent of infrastructure. In effect, the Ukraine didn’t create anything new. More than half of the above legacy is in disrepair; the Soviets built them more than half-a-century ago.
- Fraud is government policy in the Ukraine. All spheres of life manifest this. Fraudsters head the ministries, universities, banks, courts, committees, foundations, city councils, regional councils, they write the history books …
- For the 18 years of its existence, the UAH has depreciated seven times! What kind of confidence in the monetary unit and the country’s banking system is that all about?
- Donbass residents pay taxes to Kiev. Should we expect that Kiev would treat us with dignity, and not turn its back to us? Why do they give our Russian-speaking young mothers in maternity hospitals brochures on breastfeeding and parenting in the Ukrainian language? Why do they mock us? Mothers must solve pressing questions, not translate texts. If we want a “United Ukraine”, let Lvov issue such brochures in Russian without any alternative… they have to learn how to love the motherland.
- Why did they rename “Gagarin Street” to “Heroes of Maidan Street?” What is this Maidan and who was Gagarin? Which one is important? The Maidan is so minor that one has to look at it under a microscope, whilst Gagarin showed us a new face of humanity. In time, we’ll forget the Maidan; it was nothing but a drunken frenzy, as riot of senility, and a triumph of narrow-mindedness.
- As a state body, the “Ukraine” offers no advantages to its citizens. Rather, the Ukraine creates conditions for extinction, degradation, and emigration. People still live in spite of the government. I haven’t gotten any advice, support, or help from my country for all my 32 years. I paid for everything; I didn’t receive anything from the state, due to the constitution. I achieved everything by myself. The houses, roads, and buildings, the entire state fund… we received from the Soviet government. If it’s good, then, give me back all the taxes I paid.
- The Ukraine in its current form is a defective clan-oligarchic state, damaged goods. This is a grey, poor, corrupt, criminalised, incompetent, useless country without a past and without future prospects, torn by nationalists, thieves, and swindlers.
- I don’t want to write anything else about this wretched country. I dream of peace for my Motherland. I’d like the Ukraine to cease to exist, finally and irrevocably.
SLAVYANSK, ODESSA, KRAMATORSK, MARIUPOL, LUGANSK…
I’m embarrassed to be Ukrainian!
27 July 2014