- Being called a traitor by Dick Cheney is the highest honour you can give an American.
- This country is worth dying for.
- Seeing someone in the position of James Clapper… the Director of National Intelligence… baldly lying to the public without repercussion is the evidence of a subverted democracy. The consent of the governed isn’t consent if it isn’t informed.
- Unfortunately, the mainstream media now seems far more interested in what I said when I was 17 or what my girlfriend looks like rather than, say, the largest programme of suspicionless surveillance in human history.
- Bathtub falls and police officers kill more Americans than terrorism, yet we’ve been asked to sacrifice our most sacred rights for fear of falling victim to it.
- The NSA has built an infrastructure that allows it to intercept almost everything. With this capability, the vast majority of human communications are automatically ingested without targeting. If I wanted to see your e-mails or your wife’s phone, all I have to do is use intercepts. I can get your e-mails, passwords, phone records, credit cards. I don’t want to live in a society that does these sort of things… I don’t want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded. That isn’t something I’m willing to support or live under.
We have a choice… we can vote Republican and have tyranny worse than any seen in history (the NSA’s perversion mainly occurred under George W Bush)… or, we can vote against them. Let’s put it this way… the Democrats aren’t exactly pristine, but compared to the Republicans, they’re as pure as the driven snow. The programme of the GOP is evil… ergo, all decent people must oppose it. They want to enshrine racism, greed, warmongering, fear, and low-wage slavery. No amount of waving “Pro-Life” banners can change that…
Listen to Eddie… he’s trying to tell us something…