The bodies of Colonel Ryafagat Khaibullin and Lieutenant Yevgeni Dolgin returned home to the Rodina with full military honours. The ISIS terrorists shot down their Mi-25 attack helo with a US-made TOW missile. This proves that the USA and its Saudi/Gulf proxies are arming and supporting the ISIS terrorists. Hillary Clinton supports such arming of Islamist terrorists… Donald Trump supports it, too, as does Admiral James Stavridis, Clinton’s putative running mate. Stavridis is one of the most morally reprehensible neocons out there… he took part in the Iraq aggression as one of its commanders. Sad to say, he’s Greek Orthodox… but the Phanar is a rabidly pro-Western US toady, so that shouldn’t surprise anyone (Serge Schmemann and Sofiya Kishkovskaya are just as foul in their treason to the Orthosphere as Stavridis is… all have sold out completely to the neoliberal Corporatist West).
If you support either Trump or Clinton, you have the blood of Colonel Khaibullin and Lieutenant Dolgin on your hands. I don’t support them… I’m not alone in that. Never support evil… never…
Comments Off on 13 July 2016. The Fallen Heroes Return Home From Syria
These two men are the latest casualties in the Russian task force aiding the legitimate Syrian government in its fight against American- and Saudi-backed Islamist terrorists. They were flying a Mi-25 attack helo on a mission against ISIS bandits and had just completed a successful attack on the terrorists. The terrorists fired a US-made TOW missile at the Mi-25, bringing it down. This is proof that the USA and its Saudi/Gulf proxies are arming and supporting the ISIS terrorists (don’t believe their propaganda that they’re against terrorism… they aren’t).
By the way… Chilly Hilly is particularly vehement in her support of the ISIS terrorists (she doesn’t say so openly, but her attacks on the legitimate Syrian government and its Russian and Iranian allies are such support, to be sure). No decent person can vote for such a warmongering pig.
They all had faces… they all had names… they died because the USA supports Islamist terrorist filth. The Establishment Dems do… the Republicans do… they both do. Think on that before you vote for any Establishment candidate this election…
Comments Off on 11 July 2016. They All Had Faces… They All Had Names…
Bart listens to His Master’s Voice… see the truth… he’s a bought n’ paid-for “house nigger” of the Anglo Neoliberals.
This is an excerpt of the original… I also had a friend at the Centre send me a Russian translation, what grammatical corrections exist below agree with the Russian, which is the main secular language of the Church (that is, it’s the language most in use by believers and clergy). However, I emphasise that the changes are rather minor and stylistic in nature; they don’t touch any points of substance. The document speaks for itself. The “council” in Crete was a sham… full stop. How much did the Yanks pay Bart to make a jackass of himself? Do reflect on the fact that his Anglo “minder” is Biden… a rabid anti-Orthodox Russophobic character of the first order. Shitbirds of a feather flock together…
The entire document is here.
The Fathers of the Holy Synod of Antioch noted that the meeting in Crete didn’t fulfil the required conditions to convene a preconciliar conference for a Great Council, according to the Rules of Procedure of all-Orthodox Preconciliar Conferences, adopted in 1986, still valid to date. The Rules of Procedure state that convoking such a conference requires the approval of the First Hierarchs of all the Local Orthodox Churches (Article 2) and that any decision taken must be through the unanimous vote of all the Orthodox Autocephalous Churches (Article 16). These conditions weren’t operative at the meeting in Crete.
The Fathers of the Holy Synod unanimously decided the following:
- We consider the meeting in Crete a preliminary meeting towards a future all-Orthodox Council. Thus, we don’t consider its documents final. They’re still open to discussion and amendment upon convoking a Great all-Orthodox Council, one with the attendance and participation of all the Autocephalous Orthodox Churches.
- We refuse to assign a conciliar character to any Orthodox meeting that doesn’t involve all the Orthodox Autocephalous Churches; we emphasise that the principle of unanimity remains an essential foundation for inter-Orthodox relationships. Thus, the Church of Antioch and all the East refuses to call the meeting in Crete a “Great Orthodox Council” or a “Great Holy Council”.
- We affirm that whatever the meeting in Crete issued, its decisions and all other declarations, doesn’t bind the Patriarchate of Antioch and all the East under any circumstance.
- We empower a “Committee for the Follow-Up on the Council’s Issues” to study the results and consequences of the meeting in Crete and to offer a detailed report to the Holy Synod of Antioch and all the East at its next meeting.
- We shall send a letter detailing the decision of the Holy Synod of Antioch and all the East to all Autocephalous Orthodox Churches, as well as to civil and religious authorities abroad.
- We call upon believers to join the Fathers of the Holy Synod of Antioch and all the East in praying for the preservation and the full manifestation of the unity of the Orthodox Christian witness in today’s world.
27 June 2016
Greek Orthodox Patriarchate of Antioch and all the East
Comments Off on 2 July 2016. Antioch on Bart’s Robber Council in Crete
Assad is still there… kicking the asses of the American-sponsored terrorists. Cameron is gone… he couldn’t even run a referendum right. One of these things is not like the other…
Every so often, Langley trolls try to post Anglo propaganda on people’s walls. Simply ban them and be done with them. You don’t owe them anything. Reflect on this… they don’t care if terrorists murder people in Syria and in Novorossiya… they got their pay-packets, they’re “respectable”, and they got their “goodies”. Woe to those who call good “evil” and evil “good”… do remember WHO said that…
Comments Off on 27 June 2016. Cameron Said Assad Had to Go… Where’s Cameron NOW?