Things are going very badly, indeed, for the junta. Tote up the reasons:
- The opolchenie kicked the junta out of Donetsk and Donetsk Airport; it’s also secured a viable length of the border with the Russian Federation
- Mothers in Lvov Oblast blocked a road in protest, demanding that the junta bring their boys home
- A V Turchinov boasted that the junta’s going to outlaw the KPU tomorrow
- The junta is requisitioning civilian motor vehicles as the army has insufficient stocks
- The Rada declared mobilisation FOR THE THIRD TIME
- Word has it that the junta is preparing to outlaw the Party of Regions
- The junta just cancelled all major warship construction
- The junta is cobbling together improvised “armoured vehicles” using civilian trucks and mild steel plates
Overall, the above is bad enough. Let’s factor in some more facts:
- In the past presidential election, Uniate thugs attacked O A Tsaryov and P N Simonenko and forced their withdrawal from the race
- The junta didn’t CAPTURE Slavyansk and Kramatorsk, the opolchenie WITHDREW… there’s a world of difference in military terms
- The junta hasn’t (and won’t) give us a consistent and straight story in re the Malaysia Airlines crash
- The junta has never honoured ANY of the truces that it’s called
- The junta formed a notional “military” unit, the so-called “National Guard” (sic) composed of untrained and undisciplined Euromaidantsy terrorists… they make the Iranian Revolutionary Guard of the Iran-Iraq War look like the US Marines
Here’s the cherry on the sundae… the US government just announced that they’re sending advisors to the Ukraine “in the next few weeks”. If Russia is going to intervene, this may spark it off. The USA is playing an irresponsible game of chicken… the neocons and humanitarian interventionists are cackling away like demented toddlers. Who’s the ultimate villain in this piece? I’d say that it was the so-called UGKTs. They’ve harboured neo-Nazis for years, received oodles of Langley cash, and nursed their hatred oh-so-lovingly. The Uniates have taken leave of reality, and they’re dragging the rest of the world into crisis. It’s time for Russia to intervene, to put an end to the Uniate menace to civilisation. Note well that the Western media is silent on the religious aspect of this affair. That’s because the Catholic Church has a great deal of clout in the USA, and the papists are sheltering the Uniate vipers. Orthodox people should reflect on the fact that the ROCOR once shared the same vile position as the UGKTs… they received Langley money and did Langley’s bidding in the Rodina (as in forming ROCOR parishes INSIDE the former USSR post-1991).
The Ukraine is falling to pieces… as the result of three things:
- Oligarch thievery
- Langley destabilisation
- Uniate revisionism and cultural terrorism
ROCOR once was part of Langley’s destabilisation… Agafangel Pashkovsky, anyone? However, now is the time for ROCOR to come clean (especially, Potapov, but he isn’t alone)… it must ask for forgiveness for its treachery against the Motherland and the Mother Church. The Ukraine is falling apart… its end will be messy and bloody. I wish that I could say otherwise, but that’s what I see. The junta is in the same position as the Nazis in January 1945… they’re in a virtual Führerbunker, but they can embroil the world in war. Note well that the Uniates are ready to do such. Yes, they’ve been evil since their apostasy in 1596, but this is more so than usual. Let me repeat:
THE UNIATES ARE WILLING TO DRAG THE WORLD INTO WAR… EVEN A NUCLEAR EXCHANGE… FOR THEIR “CONSCIOUSNESS”.
None dare call that evil… but I do so… and I’m not alone in so doing.